“I have dedicated my professional life to helping right the wrongs suffered by victims of serious injuries." --- André P. Gauthier
André P. Gauthier has over two decades of trial lawyer experience. As lead trial counsel, his jury verdicts have received national recognition in publications such as; Lawyers Weekly, USA; the Illinois Jury Verdict Reporter; National Verdict Search; Lawyers USA; The National Jury Verdict Review and Analysis; American Association for Justice’s Law Reporter; and The Wall Street Journal.
His powerful courtroom victories have earned him the distinction of being accepted into the American Trial Lawyers Association’s TOP 100 TRIAL LAWYERS from 2009-2016. He was also named Top 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys in Louisiana by American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys in 2016, and received the Distinguished Alumnus Award from his alma mater, the Southern University Law Center, in 2011.
Gauthier has authored numerous articles that have appeared in various legal publications and regularly appears as a guest speaker in legal seminars.
Practice Areas: Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Fractures, Nerve Injuries and all accidents that cause Catastrophic Serious Injury and Wrongful Death
Admitted to Practice Law: All state courts in the State of Louisiana; as well as the Middle, Western and Eastern Federal Districts of the United States District Courts of Louisiana.
Memberships & Affiliations
• Member, National League of Renowned Attorneys, 2016 (limited to 1% of attorneys in the U.S)
• Certified Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2016
• Certified Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, 2016-Present
• Member, American Bar Association, 2013-Present
• Inducted into the Louisiana Bar Foundation, 2012 (professionals dedicated to the administration of justice)
• Adjunct Professor, Southern University Law Center, Advanced Trial Advocacy, 2010
• Legislative Committee, Louisiana Association for Justice, 2009-2012
• Former Chairman, Louisiana Association for Justice's Auto Torts section , 2009-2010
• Former Attorney for the Louisiana State Senate, 1992-1993
• Member of the Louisiana Bar Association, 1992-Present
• Member, 23rd Judicial District Bar Association, 1992-Present
• Member, Louisiana Association for Justice, 1992-Present
• Graduate, The Trial Lawyers College in Dubois, Wyoming, 2001
• Graduate, National Institute for Trial Advocacy, 1991
• JD, Juris Doctorate, Southern University Law Center, 1990
• BS, English Literature, Minor in Zoology, Louisiana State University, 1988
Gauthier believes that his jury verdicts serve three (3) purposes:
• To obtain Justice for the client and right the wrong that was inflicted upon them;
• Make the corporation accept responsibility and accountability for its actions;
• Serves as a pronouncement and example to other corporations that failure to follow the rules will cost them, thereby making this world a safer place for all of us.
If you or a loved one has been involved in any type of Motor Vehicle Accident that was not your fault, you will have many important questions that require immediate attention. You should never have to deal with the Insurance Companies, medical bills and hospital visits on your own after a serious Motor Vehicle Accident. At Gauthier Amedee, we provide experienced, compassionate legal assistance for people injured in Motor Vehicle and other Catastrophic Accidents that were caused by someone else's negligence.
Call us right away at 225-647-1700 and we will provide you with a FREE, confidential and no-obligation consultation about your case. At Gauthier Amedee, we will review every detail of your case and fight to secure the maximum compensation for your injuries. You deserve straight answers about your case from the experienced southern Louisiana Car Accident lawyers at Gauthier Amedee.
At Gauthier Amedee, you never have to pay any attorney's fee up front. In fact, we only get paid after you do. And if there is no recovery, there is no attorney's fee. It's that simple. We're here to work hard for you and to make sure that your rights are fully protected.
Don’t delay. Get the help you need today with Gauthier Amedee.