Did you suffer serious injuries in a truck accident? A collision with a big truck can cause debilitating injuries and devastating financial setbacks. If the accident wasn’t your fault, you deserve compensation for your losses. We’re the lawyers you need to help you seek every penny. At Gauthier Amedee, we go to bat for the compensation our clients deserve, and we’ve got the hardest hitters in Baton Rouge. Learn what your legal options are and how our Baton Rouge truck accident lawyers can help you protect your rights in a free case review.
Hurt in a Big Truck Accident? We Can Help!
Let us go to bat for the compensation you deserve. Get started with a free case review today!
We Make It Easy
After one call to us, you can sit back and focus on recovering while we handle your case and seek the money you need to move forward.
You Deserve to Be Paid
Truck accidents cause a lot of damage. You deserve to be paid for everything you lost. We will help you seek the maximum settlement amount you’re entitled to.
No Fees Unless We Win
If we don’t recover compensation for you, you won’t owe us a dime. We work on a contingency-fee basis, so there are no upfront fees, ever.
We Know What You’re Going Through
Truck accidents are traumatic experiences. When faced with such a large object hitting you, your mind goes into panic mode, and you do what you can to make it out alive. If you were hit by a big truck recently, you are likely still trying to make it out alive. These collisions cause catastrophic vehicle damage and financial loss unmatched by any other kind of automotive accident. You are likely in pain, suffering from severe injuries, missing work, wondering how you will pay all of your bills.
We want you to know we understand what you’re going through and we’re here to help. Our experienced Baton Rouge truck accident lawyers know the challenges you face and want to help you get back on your feet. We will go to bat for your rights and the settlement you deserve. Contact us today to get started with your free case review and let us take it from there while you focus on recovering.
See What Our Clients Have to Say!
“Landon and his team are truly the best! Landon helped so much through my family’s accident. Very caring and professional team, couldn’t be more pleased.”–Kaylee M.
“The staff at Gautier and Amedee could not have been more helpful and pleasant to work with during this difficult time. They are always professional and caring.”
“They are the ultimate in legal representation. All of the staff members have your best interests in mind at all times. Jody Amedee helped me with my case. He just doesn't know the word quit! Everyone in the staff keeps you well informed every step of the way, showing true friendliness and professionalism. I would suggest Gauthier-Amedee to anyone. Just give them your case and relax!”–Dan B.
“Never once did I doubt the quality of service or the work put in by the amazing people at Gauthier Amedee. They treat you better than family and always go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. Gauthier and Amedee all the way!!!”–Skyler M.
“Gauthier Amedee and associates were extremely professional and precise. A very special thanks to Thomas Klibert who walked me through every step throughout my process. He answered every question I had without hesitation. I never wondered what was going on with my case; the guidance was abundant. Thomas was very courteous, diligent and ambitious!!! I would highly recommend Gauthier Amedee!!! Thank you guys again!!!!–Timeka B.
“What a fantastic, easy, and stress free process the whole team made for me!! Jody Amedee represented me and TRULY what a blessing and pleasant experience he and the team made it. Would highly recommend for anything!! Lawyer for life!–Hannah C.
“Gauthier and Amedee are the best lawyers in Ascension Parish and the state of Louisiana. They treated us with the utmost respect and kept us informed through the whole process. If you want the best, this is the only place to go. My family thanks you very much for everything.”–Brian H.
“Best experience I have ever had with lawyers. Landon and miss Courtney work hard for you and they keep you informed. I will be recommending them to all my family and friends. Thanks for a job well done, Landon"–Capt. Chris C.
Do You Have a Truck Accident Case?
Truck accidents are seldom classified as minor fender benders. If you were hit by a big truck, you likely have grounds to file a truck accident lawsuit. However, if you are still wondering if your situation calls for an experienced truck accident attorney to step in, here are some of the circumstances we will review in order to determine if your case is worth pursuing.
You may have a case if:
- Another party, including the truck driver, caused your accident and your injuries.
- You suffered serious injuries in the truck accident, such as broken bones, traumatic brain injury/concussion, or back and neck injuries.
- You are within the statute of limitations. This is the time limit the state puts on an injured person’s legal ability to file a truck accident lawsuit.
We can help you determine if you have a case, if you are within the statute of limitations, and how much you might be able to receive in compensation in a free case review. Let us go to bat for you. Contact us today to get started.
Injured in a Truck Accident? Let Us Go to Bat for You!
At Gauthier Amedee, we know how to handle big truck accident cases and get our clients the full settlement amount they deserve. We can help you, too. Contact us today for your free case review.
Compensation After a Truck Accident
If you were hit by a big truck, you are likely facing mountains of financial loss and possible debt. That’s why we want to help you seek compensation for your losses. When you let us go to bat for you, you may be able to recover money for:
- Your medical bills, including ambulance rides, surgery, physical therapy, and more.
- Lost wages during the time you were unable to work due to your injuries.
- Your emotional trauma or pain and suffering.
You don’t have to face the financial burdens of a truck accident alone. Let us go to bat for you and help you seek the compensation you deserve.
OUR RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!
Sexual Harassment Jury Award
Auto Accident Jury Award
Auto Accident Jury Award
Auto Accident Verdict
Auto Accident Jury Award
Personal Injury Jury Verdict
Personal Injury Jury Award
Auto Accident Jury Award
How Can a Truck Accident Lawyer Help?
At this point, you may be wondering if you can handle your truck accident case on your own, or if it’s worth it to hire an experienced truck accident lawyer like the ones at Gauthier Amedee. Having one of our lawyers on your side can offer several advantages to your situation. We can:
- Investigate the truck accident and determine who was at fault for your accident. With truck accidents, the truck driver is not always the guilty party. There can be a number of parties responsible for your injuries and consequent compensation. Having one of our lawyers help you determine who was at fault for your accident can ensure you are able to seek the maximum settlement amount possible.
- Seek compensation you may not even have known you deserved. Insurance companies will do anything they can to keep from paying for your losses. If you try to seek what you’re owed on your own, you will likely miss out on crucial funds the insurance company hides from you or denies you.
- Compile evidence and documents relating to your claim to put together a strong case on your behalf so you can focus on recovering.
- Handle any calls and negotiations with the insurance company. Insurance adjusters can sometimes revert to bullying to get claimholders to back down from the compensation they deserve. We won’t let them take advantage of you. We’ll go to bat for your rights and the settlement you’re entitled to.
What Comes Next?
Ready to let us go to bat for you? Here’s what you can expect to happen after you call us.
You can either come to our office or stay in the comfort of your own home for your free case review. We’ll go over the details of your case in an online video call or in person. The choice is yours.
Your attorney will go through the evidence and witness statements related to your claim and put together the strongest case possible for maximum compensation.
Your attorney will handle negotiations with the insurance company on your behalf, fighting for every penny you deserve.
In some situations, a case needs to go to court, especially if the insurance company refuses to offer a fair settlement amount. This rarely happens, but if your case needs to be heard in court, our team will go to bat for your rights and the full compensation amount you deserve.
Once the insurance company offers a fair settlement you can accept, we will reach out to you with your settlement check as soon as it reaches our office.
Were You Injured by a Big Truck?
Gauthier Amedee is here to go to bat for the settlement you deserve for your losses. Don’t wait. Get started with your case today with a free case review.
Baton Rouge Truck Accident Frequently Asked Questions
There are many factors that can result in semi-trucks causing serious traffic accidents. Here are some of the most common:
- Truck Driver Error. Driver error can include serious offenses such as distracted driving, or driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Unfortunately, many truck drivers are also faced with extreme and unrealistic deadlines for their shipments, which can cause drivers to stay up for hours and even days on end to make up time. As a result, driver fatigue or falling asleep at the wheel is another major factor that results in tractor-trailer accidents.
- Improper Loading. Semi-trucks regularly carry as much as 80,000 lbs of weight when out on the road. If the cargo is not properly secured, or if the weight is not evenly distributed, the results can be devastating. It is the responsibility of a truck driver and their company to ensure that all trucks are safe to drive.
- Equipment Failure. If a driver or trucking company fails to perform regularly scheduled maintenance and safety checks on all of their equipment, it puts other drivers at serious risk.
At Gauthier Amedee, you never have to pay any attorney’s fee upfront. In fact, we only get paid after you do. If there is no recovery, there is no attorney’s fee. It’s that simple. We’re here to go to bat for you and to make sure that your rights are fully protected.
In Louisiana, you have one year from the date of your accident to file a truck accident lawsuit.
Your case and your injuries are serious. At Gauthier Amedee, we will aggressively pursue your case to ensure you seek the maximum compensation amount possible for your truck accident injury. We’ll take care of everything while you focus on recovering.
If someone else caused your semi-truck accident and you suffered serious injuries, you likely have a truck accident case. Contact our experienced Baton Rouge truck accident lawyers to learn about your right to compensation and how we can go to bat for what you deserve.