Study Shows That Nearly 14% of Louisiana Drivers Do Not Have Car Insurance
This is why you and your family need the maximum coverage on your auto insurance policy. Uninsured and underinsured motorists are a major safety hazard on Louisiana’s roads and highways.
Dealing with a car accident involving an uninsured or underinsured motorist can be a frustrating and unfair process.
- Does your auto insurance coverage protect you and your family in the event of an accident involving an uninsured driver?
- Does your auto insurance coverage protect you and your family in the event of an accident involving an underinsured driver?
- Does your auto insurance coverage have full tort coverage, not limited tort coverage?
Below are the recommended minimum auto insurance coverage you should have to provide protection against all of the uninsured and underinsured drivers out there.
We recommend at least $100,000/$300,000 in Uninsured/Underinsured Bodily Injury Coverage:
- That means that each person is insured up to $100,000 in the event of an accident
- And you have up to $300,000 of total coverage per incident
- $100,000 per person can generally cover the medical expenses, income loss, and pain and suffering of all but the more serious injuries
If you have questions about what auto insurance coverage you should have for maximum protection, don’t delay! Call Gauthier Amedee today and we’ll be glad to discuss this with you.
What is important to understand is that it will only cost you a little bit more each month to have the right auto insurance coverage, and without it, your life can change overnight.
If you or a loved one is seriously injured in a car accident that was not your fault, or if have questions about your auto insurance coverage, call Gauthier Amedee today at 225-647-1700 or fill out our online form to schedule a free case evaluation.
When you call, you will receive a FREE consultation with one of our experienced Baton Rouge Car Accident attorneys. At Gauthier Amedee, we will speak with you for free, investigate every detail of your situation, and help ensure that your rights are protected. If we take your case, you will never pay an attorney’s fee up front, and you owe us nothing unless we recover for you.
At Gauthier Amedee, we don’t get paid until you do.
Don’t delay! Get the help you need today with Gauthier Amedee.March 24th, 2016